RESORT LATITUDE ZERO CHECKLIST
The below information is available in a downloadable PDF to print out and help when your packing….
- All travel documents- Passports, Airline tickets, Travel Insurance information and Itineraries.
- Cash. Indonesia Rupiah, $AUD or $US. You will need cash for your expenses along the way and any personal items purchased during your stay at Resort Latitude Zero.
- Most ATM machines in major cities process international debt and credit cards for cash withdrawal and will give local currency relevant to the country you are in. Please note that Visa & MasterCard are not available at Resort Latitude Zero.
- 2 x colour photocopies of your passport photo page. 1 for Reception on check-in at Resort Latitude Zero (Local Port Authorities and Police require these to register you as a visitor / tourist in the region). 1 to keep on you for emergencies.
- Boards (2 to 3 are recommended to suit various conditions). Please note- due to pay load limitations of charter flight and regional commercial airlines we recommend traveling as light as possible to ensure ALL guest luggage arrives on time.
- 2 or 3 pairs of board shorts T-shirts
- Long loose pants & shirt
- Booties (Reef/surfing)
- Spare leg ropes
- Long or short sleeve rash shirts
- Tropical surf wax
- Spare fins & keys
- Sunscreen & lip balm 30+
- Beach Towel
- Sunglasses (a backup pair is always a good idea)
- iPod and charger
- Insect repellent
- Sun hat
- Toiletries –airline volume limits apply to carry on luggage
- Light spray jacket
- Books & magazines (Resort Latitude Zero has a selection, but you may wish to bring your own)
- Camera, chargers and adapters
- 16-32GB USB data storage device (to collect any images we shoot on your trip)
- Personal Medication, antibiotics and malaria medication from your Doctor.
Resort Latitude Zero provides day use covers for your boards.
Resort Latitude Zero has a well-stocked First Aid Kit for all minor and major emergencies.