Home > Travel Info > Checklist
RESORT LATITUDE ZERO CHECKLIST
The below information is available in a downloadable PDF to print out and help when your packing….
- All travel documents: Passports, Airline tickets, Travel Insurance Information and Itineraries.
- Cash. Indonesia Rupiah, $AUD or $US. You will need cash for your Indonesian Visa on arrival ($US25), Indonesian Airport Departure Tax and any personal items purchased during your stay at Resort Latitude Zero. Please note that Visa & MasterCard are not available at Resort Latitude Zero.
- 2 x colour photocopies of your passport photo page. This is required to be handed into Reception on check-in at Resort Latitude Zero. Local Port Authorities and Police require these to register you as a visitor / tourist in the region.
- Boards (2 to 3 are recommended to suit various conditions)
- 2 or 3 pairs of board shorts
- Long loose pants & shirt
- Booties (Reef/surfing)
- Spare leg ropes
- Long or short sleeve rash shirts
- Tropical surf wax
- Spare fins & keys
- Sunscreen / Zinc & lip balm 30+
- Beach Towel
- Sunglasses (a backup pair is always a good idea)
- iPod and charger
- Insect repellent
- Sun hat
- Light spray jacket
- Books & magazines (Resort Latitude Zero has a selection, but you may wish to bring your own)
- Camera, chargers and adapters
- Soft board cover (day cover) to protect your board from impact, sun & wax damage whilst on boat transfers to breaks
- Personal medication, antibiotics and malaria medication from your Doctor. Resort Latitude Zero has a well-stocked First Aid Kit for all minor and major emergencies