Terms & Conditions
TRAVEL INSURANCE IS COMPULSORY
- Comprehensive travel insurance is compulsory and must include MedEvac option and compensation for lost trip days and nights due to unforeseen circumstances or emergencies.
- A copy of your travel insurance document must be submitted to your booking agent prior to departure and details of your policy MUST be carried with you to Resort Latitude Zero.
- Bookings must be made through firstname.lastname@example.org at Resort Latitude Zero.
- Deposit of 20% per person for their quoted holiday is required to secure resort/boat dates.
- Bookings are held for 72 hours.
- All deposits non-refundable.
- Balance of payments is due 60 days prior departure.
- All monies to be paid in AUD OR USD.
- All monies paid are non-refundable, but may be transferred to a future date under certain conditions and with at least 30 days notice.
- Confirmation of bookings and deposits will be sent via email once monies have arrived in Resort Latitude Zero’s (RLZ) bank account.
- All prices quoted are for RLZ and/or Nomand/Mangalui Ndulu trips only and do not include any international or domestic fares.
- There are no refunds of any kind given for poor surf, inclement weather, airline related delays or cancellations and late departures from designated trip date or itinerary.
- In Addition, there are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to unstable global, national, or local political or natural conditions that do not directly pose a threat to the safe operations of Resort Latitude Zero.
ON LOCATION ACCOUNTS
- Due to our remote location we are unable to provide credit card facilities however a money changing service is available at the resort for USD, SGD, GBP and EUR.
- All island expenses to be settled in Indonesian RP prior to departure from the resort.
- Our own trusted staff in Padang can assist you with ATM locations providing your transfer time allows.
AIRLINE RELATED INFORMATION
- Padang Airport departure Tax rates are 75,000 rupiah for International departure and 35,000 rupiah for domestic departure. Departure, Airport and Airline taxes are the responsibility of passengers.
- As you will be travelling to one of the most remote surf regions in the world that is occasionally hampered by unstable local politics, infrastructure and natural disasters please ensure the Airline tickets you purchase in advance are through an airline which is flexible with date change and destination changes and has a minimal cancellation policy. Again as per items under Payment – “There are no refunds of any kind given for poor surf, inclement weather, airline related delays or cancellations and late departures from designated trip date or itinerary. In addition, there are no refunds given for reasons pertaining to unstable global, national or local political or natural conditions that do not directly pose a threat to the safe operations of Resort Latitude Zero.”
- When guest agree to terms and conditions of travel to Resort Latitude Zero they travel at their own risk.
TRANSIT, TRANSFERS AND ACCOMMODATION
- Resort Latitude Zero will provide Airport-Hotel-Airport transfers in Padang as part of the package price.
- Resort Latitude Zero is not responsible for ANY accommodation or incidental costs in Padang.
- Should Resort Latitude Zero transfer flight be unable to operate due to unfavorable weather conditions or mechanical problems guests will be accommodated at Resort Latitude Zero or Padang until next available flight.
- Resort Latitude Zero will not offer a refund or compensation if this happens.
- Should the plane be unable to fly due to non weather related issues, transfer will be carried out by charter boat or alternate means as soon as possible.
- Resort Latitude Zero will not offer a refund or compensation if any of the above happens.
INTERNATIONAL AND DOMESTIC TRANSFERS
- Resort Latitude Zero will not be held liable for any lost or damage to any luggage.
- Resort Latitude Zero does not accept responsibility for late arrival or non-arrival of surfboards, surfboard bags, diving equipment.
- Resort Latitude Zero does not accept liability for missed flights, delayed departures of flights or transfer of destination.
- Any group/individual who misses there connection to Resort Latitude Zero due to cancelled /delayed or missed flights will only be transferred to Resort Latitude Zero at an additional charge equal to the cost of this transfer/handling.
- Costs associated with assistance of transfer will be at the expense of guests.
- Resort Latitude Zero accepts no liability or expenses for missed/cancelled or delayed international or domestic flights and Resort Latitude Zero transfer flights.
- Changes to guest’s flights and or accommodation, or any additional ground handling will be at the expense of guests.